Environmental Consulting Services
CONTRACT BIOLOGICAL SUPPORT FROM NCE:
1) FREE GRANT WRITING SERVICES AS LONG AS WE ARE PART OF THE PROJECT EFFORT
2) SCIENTIFICALLY MANAGE WILDLIFE RESOURCES ACROSS RESERVATION
3) ADMINISTER/FORMULATE HUNTING & FISHING REGULATIONS, SEASONS AND OVERALL PROGRAM TO PROTECT TRIBAL RESOURCES
4) DEAL WITH COMPLAINTS, WORK WITH ENDANGERED SPECIES, INVASIVE, PROBLEM SPECIES, ASSIST TRIBE WITH DEVELOPMENT, EXPANSION & CONSTRUCTION PERMITTING RELATED TO ENVIRONMENT. EA’S, EIS, PHASE I,II, & III’S, NEPA, SUMMARY REPORTS
As your tribal biologist we will conduct fish and wildlife surveys
- Aerial surveys
- Ground counts
- Hunter Harvest Reports
- Game warden surveys
- Agency reports
- Tribal biologist research
- Be your expert witness as needed
- Mule and whitetail deer
- Prairie Dog shoots
- Non-game management
Benefits to the Tribe
- Your game species are being monitored every year.
- Providing sustainable populations, yet protecting them.
- Creates and sustains revenue stream
- FULL time biological coverage for part-time pricing or retainer fees
- Conservation and habitat protection
- Protects natural resources for future generations
ASK FOR A PRICE ESTIMATE TODAY!!!
As professional ecologists and environmental scientists at New Century Environmental, LLC (NCE), we have considerable experience conducting scientific studies and biological assessments. We pride ourselves in our ability to assess and understand highly impacted sites as well as sites with very obscure contaminant portfolios.
Our experience ranges from assessing fish populations, benthic communities, water quality, stream flow, and riparian and instream habitat in small streams to capturing scientific information in large rivers, and also conducting limnological studies on large lakes and reservoirs to all terrestrial and urban habitat settings.
We also have evaluated, designed and constructed several wetland delineation, creation, and enhancement projects throughout the Midwest. Our firm also has expertise with terrestrial wildlife management programs across the Great Plains region of the United States. Many of these are buffer strips with utility corridor properties and maximizing ecological sustainability and eco-asset formulation.
Our projects typically involve collection, compilation, analysis and documentation of scientific data. We also assist our clients with study design, data review and verification, critical literature review, technical report preparation, project training, and expert witness testimony. We are called upon to formulate and implement various types of natural resource management plans.
New Century Environmental is staffed with professional ecologists, scientists and biologists, who collectively have over 400 years of experience in natural resource management and research. Our firm offers a wide range of compliance, aquatic and terrestrial ecological consulting services. Some of these services are listed below.
General Compliance Support
- FERC Re-licensing support
- Nuclear license renewal
- NEPA related projects for new Combined Operating License Applications (COLA) for nuclear power plant reactors
- Review data reports and write all or portions of project technical and summary reports including Environmental Review sections for COLAs and work with NUREG-1555 requirements for new applications
- New plant construction and combined operating license environmental report review and filing , desktop environmental studies through EIS
- Wind farm development, permitting and monitoring
- Eco-asset inventory, planning and development
- Clean Water Act compliance
- Utility route selection studies
- Procedure development and implementation
- Property development permitting
- Environmental auditing
- All natural resource and facility mapping
- Pollution impact and assessment
- Remediation support
- Environmental System Management
- Pollution Prevention