NCE employees conducting a FERC recreation survey for HDR Engineering and Loup Power District on the Loup Power Canal at Genoa Nebraska.
- NCE to seek interest in biological technicians and an associate scientist for Fall 2012. A highly proficient writer, diverse field ecologist and an aggressive, well-liked personality are attributes of these candidates.
- NCE sees an increase in wetland delineations and mitigation plans on the horizon for 2012-2014 in Nebraska, South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana. Principal Gutzmer is a Technical Service Provider for the Natural Resource Conservation Service in those states specializing in wetland mitigation, fisheries and wildlife and support assistance.
- Eco-assets project applications are increasing in scope, nationally and globally and NCE LLC newly developed environmental assessment protocols are state of the art and have been pilot tested and implemented with great success.
- NCE is planning office relocation for 2012- increased staff and project field work drives the need for more space and a centralized focus.
- NCE seeks teaming agreements with other firms for 2012 and beyond. MORE…NCE is actively seeking teaming agreements and collaborations with other environmental consulting firms entities to expand the company’ breath of services and opportunities and to cooperatively assist others on a wide range of projects
- NCE is updating NEPA certification materials in 2012 and 2013 for Nebraska Department of Roads